Thursday, May 17, 2007




Spiderman - three was an eye opener in the sense of maguire's fading talent and charisma
or maybe the Director's mind block.In either case the third Sequel doesnt live up to the
Glorious First and Second and It hasnt helped Toby's image in anyway.The rather shy and Endearing Peter parker ruled the screens in the first two sequels but the spotlight quite abruptly shifted to Franco alias Osborn in the third one.Infact I quite fell in love with him not because he was a bad boy but just because this was more his movie than spidey's.Infact in the Climax spidey gets thoroughly thrashed by venom and sandman and Osborn helps him out and Finally sacrifices his life.Maybe this was his last sequel but it was all worth it.He has certainly matured and I think he is an upcoming star.In case you guys havent figured it out yet then let me make it clear this is a sort of an epithaph for the dearly departed(sniff sniff) Harry Osborn and not a critical review of spidey.The movie of course is exciting to watch despite its sloppy ending resembling too closely the Bollywood Movie endings seen in the 90's.But spidey was real enough ,more human than ever with a naughty and dark side to him.It was a fun movie and the action was breathtaking and fast.Kudos to another good sequel though not as good as the first two ones.This thing about sequels not being better than the first ones is a very persistent trend seen not only in Hollywood but also in Bollywood with the rare exception of the Dhoom movies .Excuse me but since I am a RABID fan of Hrithik Roshan(DEMI GOD) I will quite unashamedly hail the Dhoom 2 a pleasure for the irises and retinas .Personally speaking I found Dhoom 1 crap cause it had Abhishek bachchan who looked constipated and carried forward the look in Dhoom-2.Sometimes I feel it is his personal style.All this Hype around him is Bull.This man cannot act.I am making enemies here but I had to say this.Nevertheless it seems I have diverted enough from the topic and I cannot summarise the end of my posting since I am getting flashes of Hrithik and I am getting too distracted.You will excuse your lovesick and shallow friend for not writing a more befitting encomium to these Titans but I dont have a good vocabulary which you must have guessed by now and are probably smirking about it.

1 comment:

Aniket Vasishth said...

hiii i dinno tht.....waise quite a nice blog u hv.....mine is still on d process....m nt findin ne gud poems.....neway hope u likd, still i likd ur blog luks....
:)
cya....